Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Why you should watch Agents of Shield?

I just want to tell you guys that I'm not an affiliate of the program. I'm just here to tell you what I benefited from watching the movie series. The story line is incredibly well made and all the actors are very professional and the special effects are pretty darn amazing. If you haven't watch it, please do.

Here's what I've learned so far from the movie series: The Leadership. Most especially from Agent Coulson. He leads the people like he knows everything and he is like a God. The one thing that I admire most about his leadership is he admits his faults and he shows his weakness to his team and I believe this is very important. 

Being a leader doesn't mean that you have to show to your team only the strong stuff. You must also show or tell them your weakness and tell them what you're afraid of. You might be thinking, "Man if I do that they will underestimate me and they will make a fool out of me." Maybe but It'll make you more stronger and they will begin to trust you more. Now, that's the kind of leader you want on your team right? 

A great leader admits his fault. He doesn't blame someone else for his own fault. You have to take responsibility and you have the responsibility to not blame the fault to your team. There's a BIG difference between blaming and correcting them. That's how Agent Coulson works for his team members. 

The result? The team gave him more TRUST and the team believes that he knows what he's doing and if they see something that isn't right Coulson immediately analyze the situation quickly and come up with the final decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment