Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The most POWERFUL HABIT I have realized

This is, I believe, the most powerful habit everyone must do everyday in their lives: Research. That's just it. It doesn't matter if it's about your business or if it's about Life. You have to do some research and researching is part of our Personal Development. What do you want to be? What do you wish you wanted to be in your life?

I am a Seafarer by profession and working on ship is hard. You leave your family for 6-10 months or even more. In that period of 10 months, you will be working hard and living like a prisoner. If I hear people saying that they love their job being a Seaman, that's B.S. This message is to all OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) who HATES their job, Researching is the best habit you should add on to your everyday life.

What should I research about? Obviously, you hate your job. Why not research about making money. I wanted to have a business of my own and I don't want to live the rest of my life working for someone else. What I do everyday is researching about smart ways to make money online or offline. 

The sad thing about making money Offline is you have to have a HUGE capital to start to gain HUGE income. There may be some other ways and if you do, feel free to message me on Facebook or leave your comment below. I have joined a network marketing company recently and I'm doing poorly. I've read the books. I get excited at first because I believed that this is my passion, this is my business and this business is for me. But as time passes by, I realize that it's pretty hard if you don't know what your doing. So, maybe I needed to research more about this. 

I've come across an interesting website that's about Lead Generation in Network Marketing but maybe I'll try that one out and Affiliate Marketing as well. Let's just see how far I can go with this. Anyway, I'll just keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment